12 Apostles. I fell in love with Australia.
I’m Cassidy, a 21-year-old college student taking advantage of my time here on earth and turning my life into an endless adventure.
I have gone to see the world, all its oceans and rigid mountain tops, villages and cities, to be tested in unfamiliar circumstances, to cure myself of curiosity and be wrapped around endless possibility, to be opened up and to come home a little bit better than when I left. Throughout my journey, I have learned that the world is the greatest teacher of them all.
Camping along the Great Ocean Road. Camping always cleanses the soul.
A few years ago I was struck with an intense wanderlust leading me to sit in my room for hours looking through pictures and watching movies until I realized there’s no substitute for just going and seeing the world for yourself. Although California provided me with a lot of adventure, I wanted more. I finally decided at 18 years old that it was time for me to begin my journey and that waiting for someone to go with me was just going to waste my time. I have taken it upon myself to crush the idea that traveling is just a hobby for the retiree or rich. I can say I am happiest with weary shoulders, blistered feet, new stories and stamps in my passport. Finding ways to work around the globe have lead me to where I am and it allows me to keep going.
This is just the beginning.
I love a good adrenaline rush. Skydiving in Montana.
Exploring Americas wonders is one of my favorite things to do. Hiking through Zion National Park.
Hiking in Grand Tetons National Park.
And this is my bucket list that I’m constantly adding to: (starting 9/1/2017)
- Catch the northern lights
- Travel for 6+ months continuously
- Climb to Everest Base Camp
- See the big 5 in Africa
- Visit the Serengeti and Maasi Mara
- Go to a full moon party in Thailand
- Visit Mozambique
- Photograph a herd of elephants
- Paraglide in Nepal
- White water raft in Nepal
- See a wild orangutang in Indonesia
- Visit Zanzibar Island and snorkel the blue waters
- Scuba certified!
- Ride in a helicopter
- Visit wild Gorillas in Uganda/Rwanda
- Lapland, Finland
- Island hop for a month in Indonesia
- Machu Picchu (take a picture with a llama)
- Travel anywhere outside the country with my momma
- Blue Ridge mountains in the fall!
- Patagonia, Chile
- I have got to get to Dubai
- Fly first class
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Set foot on Antartica!
- Go back to Australia, fall in love all over again
- Work a few months in Hawaii
- Hike Angels Landing in Zion
- Visit the rescued elephants in Chiang Mai/cry because love elephants
- Spend another few weeks in Byron Bay
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal
- Hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim
- Go on safari in the Okavango Delta
- Backpack in Denali National Park
- See the Cherry blossoms bloom in Japan
- Spend a few months backpacking anywhere in South America
- Find out if the Great Wall of China is really great
- Road trip through South Africa
- Hike the Camino De Santiago trail
- Swim with sharks
- Go on a 3+ day sailing adventure
- Spend a year living/working in New Zealand
- Drive the Ring Road in Iceland
- Attempt the PCT
- Go back to New York
- Petra, Jordan
- Visit Madagascar to move it move it
- Roadtrip highway 1 down california coast
- Camp in Big Sur
- Mt Rainier National Park
- Seattle, Washington
- Revisit/road trip around Slovenia
- Go on a cruise
- Visit more Greek Islands
- Take a cooking class somewhere cool
- Spend a summer falling in love in Italy
- Hike Half Dome in Yosemite National Park
- Snowboard in Japan!
- Holi Festival
- Tanzania, Tanzania, Tanzania
- Nashville, TN to get my country on
- See a band I don’t know in concert
- Go to a music Festival
- Visit Rocky Mountain National Park
- Save $20,000 to travel for 9+ months
- Spend new years abroad
- Sleep in a tree house
- Yoga retreat
- Surf in Bali, Indonesia
- Goa, India
To be cont…